Issue with email regarding via outlook RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Everyone ,

Facing an issue when sending an email via outlook. Setting email regarding as an existing case but when back CRM immediately the email regarding is visible but after few seconds the regarding field value is becoming empty.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Priya.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 12:30 PM

Answers

• Finally after long time the set regarding outlook client issue is fixed.

Below points need to change to fix the issue.

1. Install the update roll up 2 for out look client .

2. Another thing in my scenario it was conflicting between email router and out look.

Like in user A was configured in out look( using the out look client) but in crm for the user A mail box setting was email router.

So it was conflicting with two setting email router as well as out look client.

Make sure that if user is using the out look set user mail box setting as out look or else email router.

Regards,

Priya.   

• Marked as answer by PriyaSwain Tuesday, May 6, 2014 12:28 PM
    Tuesday, May 6, 2014 12:27 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Does anyone facing the above issue . Please share with me.

Regards,

Priya.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:03 AM
  • Finally after long time the set regarding outlook client issue is fixed.

Below points need to change to fix the issue.

1. Install the update roll up 2 for out look client .

2. Another thing in my scenario it was conflicting between email router and out look.

Like in user A was configured in out look( using the out look client) but in crm for the user A mail box setting was email router.

So it was conflicting with two setting email router as well as out look client.

Make sure that if user is using the out look set user mail box setting as out look or else email router.

Regards,

Priya.   

• Marked as answer by PriyaSwain Tuesday, May 6, 2014 12:28 PM
    Tuesday, May 6, 2014 12:27 PM