LCDS Graphics in Media folder do not appear after uploading to web host. RRS feed

• Question

• I've written multiple courses in LCDS and they have all worked very well locally, on a LAN an distributed to other machines.  I have recently posted a course to my web host.  The course runs fine, but the graphics in the Media folder are not showing up.  I get the standard boxed red X filler.  Since LCDS will not let me click on the box to see the source error, nor view source code beyond the macro scripts, I can't see where the problem is.  The files exist, nothing has changed.  All rights are appropriate, and again it all runs fine locally.  Anyone have any suggestions or has seen this problem?

Thanks ... Tony

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 2:16 AM

All replies

• Tony,

I got exactly the same problem and still not resolved it. Am doing further investigations.

Rgds,

Roger

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 3:46 AM
  • Tony,

I think I have overcome this issue.

What I eventually found was that unedited jpegs would not display whilst jpegs edited with Photoshop would. What I ended up doing was exporting my jpegs to Flickr and then cut/paste into media folder - seems to work OK for me.

Rgds,

Roger

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 10:49 PM