Windows 7: What seems to be a random Blue Screen RRS feed

• Question

• K. So... I had Windows Vista 64bit on my PC and I was having some issues (error messages and such) and they were not allowing me to update my video driver so I tried to find any information I could about restoring my PC to factory settings. Couldn't find that so I just over-wrote everything with Windows 7 and deleted the old windows. This seemed to go just fine. I didn't interrupt the process and let it run it's course.

Promptly after installing Windows 7 and deleting everything in my Windows.Old folder (I assume these were just duplicate/old files and everything needed would be in the new windows), I also installed Norton 360 (ran a system check/defragged just in case) and Windows Office followed by two of my favorite games: Sims 3 and Aion. I also thought I'd mention I was able to successfully update my video drivers. Also thought I'd note I also installed 72 Windows Updates that were needed, etc, etc.

I never actually see my PC blue screen randomly. It's always when I'm away from my keyboard for a prolonged period of time. I either wake my PC up and I see a blue screen or it has completely restarted itself and when I reboot, I see the black screen informing me that my PC has had an unexpected shutdown, blah blah blah. This is the only information I can acquire because the PC doesn't stay on the blue screen long enough to write the codes. It has, so far, never blue screened in the middle of game-play or usage to the computer. So here goes... I would seriously appreciate any sort of solution. After reviewing what I've just written and other information I've acquired from other resources, this may be one of those "My PC is spazzing out because of an issue with it's Sleep Mode". I don't know this for sure or how to fix it even if it was an issue. Please reply :/

Problem signature:
      Problem Event Name:    BlueScreen
      OS Version:    6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
      Locale ID:    1033

Additional information about the problem:
      BCCode:    7a
      BCP1:    FFFFF6FC400098E0
      BCP2:    FFFFFFFFC000000E
      BCP3:    0000000031EEB860
      BCP4:    FFFFF8800131C8F0
      OS Version:    6_1_7600
      Service Pack:    0_0
      Product:    768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
      C:\Windows\Minidump\030211-31637-01.dmp
      C:\Users\Tera\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-57860-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
      http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
      C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

P.S - Sorry so long. I tried to give as much info as I could ><; ^^

• Moved by Jundan Wu Tuesday, April 19, 2011 1:03 AM wrong forum (From:MSDN, TechNet, and Expression Profile and Recognition System Discussions)
    Wednesday, March 2, 2011 2:47 PM

All replies