UK Complaint Department Address RRS feed

  • Question

  • After much struggling with a volume license transfer (I have been liaising with various MS teams for over 3 months now and still don't know whether my issue will be resolved), I would like to lodge a complaint in writing to a UK based complaints department - what address should this go to please?!

    Monday, August 8, 2011 9:18 AM


All replies