CWA AJAX API RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am trying to run the cwa ajax client that comes with the Web Access Ajax Service SDK. I have :

1. Created a new virtual web server via Communicator Web Access Manager

2. Made the necessary ISAPI extensions and cwa->virtual directory->application configurations. I used the Ajax.dll file that I downloaded from the site http://ajax.schwarz-interactive.de/CSharpSample/

Now when I run the sample program I see the following errors in the Event Viewer :

Could not load all ISAPI filters for site/service. Therefore startup aborted.

Source : W3SVC-WP

Event ID : 2214

The HTTP Filter DLL C:\Program Files\Office Communications Server 2007\Communicator Web Access\ajax\Ajax.dll failed to load.

Data 0000: 7f 00 00 00

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards
    Shane Dempsey
    Wednesday, May 30, 2007 3:26 PM

Answers

•  

Ajax.dll does not come with OCS Communicator Access (It does come with the previous LCS installation). I loaded this Ajax.dll as an ISAPI extension and it was loaded this time. However, when I try to login via the C#, JavaScript examples I just get a timeout or connection closed message (null response). So no cookie is created and I cannot do anything via the AJAX API.

1. Is there a Communicator Web Access AJAX API for Office Communication Sever 2007/Communicator Web Access 2007? I could not find any Ajax.dll file in this release?.

2. I noticed that there is a patch CWA-KB937431.msp which appears to have the files that I need. However when I try to install it I get the message!

"The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded appears to be missing"

I am installing it on a machine that had CWA and Windows Server 2003 EE with SP2.

Any suggestions as to the cause/solution would be much appreciated.

Best Regards

Shane Dempsey

Friday, June 1, 2007 3:32 PM
  •  

Ajax.dll is not required for OCS/CWA 2007.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 10:57 AM
  • Thursday, June 28, 2007 4:19 PM

All replies

•  

Ajax.dll does not come with OCS Communicator Access (It does come with the previous LCS installation). I loaded this Ajax.dll as an ISAPI extension and it was loaded this time. However, when I try to login via the C#, JavaScript examples I just get a timeout or connection closed message (null response). So no cookie is created and I cannot do anything via the AJAX API.

1. Is there a Communicator Web Access AJAX API for Office Communication Sever 2007/Communicator Web Access 2007? I could not find any Ajax.dll file in this release?.

2. I noticed that there is a patch CWA-KB937431.msp which appears to have the files that I need. However when I try to install it I get the message!

"The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded appears to be missing"

I am installing it on a machine that had CWA and Windows Server 2003 EE with SP2.

Any suggestions as to the cause/solution would be much appreciated.

Best Regards

Shane Dempsey

Friday, June 1, 2007 3:32 PM
  •  

Ajax.dll is not required for OCS/CWA 2007.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 10:57 AM
  • Thursday, June 28, 2007 4:19 PM
  • Can you sign in?

How did you resolve the question ?

Monday, September 10, 2007 4:03 AM