Publish Web Site RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

I've a Project in which 8 libraries and 1 website is defined. And when I am publishing this web site it is giving successfully published but datetime of dll i.e. web.dll is not changing and also when I am deploying this to QA server the changes are not reflecting but when I am doing it on local, and building and running the complete project, changes are reflecting.

Please suggest so that I can published my web and new web.dll with current time stamp will be generated.

Monday, February 23, 2015 8:02 AM

Answers

All replies

• Kamal,

You erroneously posted your question on the Project forum which is dedicated to MS scheduling and planning application. Please start from there to find the right forum depending on your application/technology.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

• Proposed as answer by John - Project Tuesday, February 24, 2015 4:15 PM
    • Marked as answer by PWMatherMVP Wednesday, April 6, 2016 10:32 AM
    Monday, February 23, 2015 8:06 AM
  • Hi,

There are 16813 forums and its difficult for me to find out the right one. Can you please give me the link or exact name of forum so that I can easily post my query there.

Thanks in advance.

Monday, February 23, 2015 9:03 AM
  • There is a search feature which allows you looking for the right forum. That being said, whitout knowing the application you are refereing to (Visual Studio...?), the version, the technology/langage, I cannot help you.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

Monday, February 23, 2015 9:08 AM
  • As Guillaume said, if you are unsure start in the forum below:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/home?forum=whatforum

You will need to give more details though such as the technology / tools you are using.

Paul

Paul Mather | Twitter | http://pwmather.wordpress.com | CPS | MVP | Downloads

• Proposed as answer by John - Project Tuesday, February 24, 2015 4:14 PM
    • Marked as answer by PWMatherMVP Wednesday, April 6, 2016 10:32 AM
    Monday, February 23, 2015 5:21 PM