Recursive Dialog does not clear the fields in new page RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a dialog which creates a new entity. Dialog have two pages. In page 1 it promts few fields and page 2 it prompts few more fields and ask if user want's to create another new entity. If user want's to create new entity the dialog call's itself again. The dialog starts from the beginning and prompts the fields in page 1. But when I go to page 2, there is the wierd thing. The values from previously created entity is there by default in the prompt fieds. In page 1 the fields are empty. And also the fields should be empty in page 2.

Mayby they defaults in page 2 are comming from cache? Does anybody have clue about this?

• Edited by JokiJani Friday, October 10, 2014 7:25 AM
    Friday, October 10, 2014 7:20 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I tried the solution which is in another thread. I created another dialog and both of the dialogs calls each others. Sounds good but it didin't work. The data from Account createted in Dialog 1 is copied to dialog 2. I cannot figure how it is possible.

Anyway I found that when I added one more page to my dialog, the problem was gone. I had two pages in my dialog and the problem was that prompts which are in page 2 was copied to another dialog. I added one page after the page where the problem is and the problem disappeared. So the page change somehow clears the prompts.  

• Marked as answer by JokiJani Monday, October 13, 2014 8:58 AM
    Monday, October 13, 2014 8:58 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Look at this thread. Another user had a similar issue also. I think instead of a recursive dialog you can create a similar one and call it.

Persian Dynamics CRM Community | انجمن متخصصان فارسی زبان

Friday, October 10, 2014 12:56 PM
  • Hi,

I tried the solution which is in another thread. I created another dialog and both of the dialogs calls each others. Sounds good but it didin't work. The data from Account createted in Dialog 1 is copied to dialog 2. I cannot figure how it is possible.

Anyway I found that when I added one more page to my dialog, the problem was gone. I had two pages in my dialog and the problem was that prompts which are in page 2 was copied to another dialog. I added one page after the page where the problem is and the problem disappeared. So the page change somehow clears the prompts.  

• Marked as answer by JokiJani Monday, October 13, 2014 8:58 AM
    Monday, October 13, 2014 8:58 AM