none
How to implement 3-tier architecture in real projects. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I want to create a project in ASP.NET where I can implement 3-tier architecture. The server for UI,BAL and DAL should be different. But I don't know where to start. Can anyone provide me any tutorial over that. The question is not about creating BAL,DAL and UI in a same project and putting the BAL,DAL files in different folders in app_code folder. I want to know how I will implement 3-tier architecture in a big real life projects. If you can please provide me a sample project.

Thanks in advance.

Bhaskar

• Moved by Jing0 Wednesday, December 9, 2009 10:03 AM (From:Windows Forms Sample Applications)
    Monday, December 7, 2009 9:44 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Sorry, this forum is used for discussing windows forms application developing. You'll need to post it at http://forums.asp.net  for quicker and better responses about asp.net project question.

Best regards,

Ling Wang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, December 9, 2009 10:03 AM