MessageSecurityException RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

I am using the Google Adwords API v201809 .Net library for working with the google adwords api in my .Net WEB API 2.

I am receiving the servertoken from the front end and using that I get the FetchAccessAndRefreshTokens. When I try to fetch the google adwords customer using the CustomerService.getCustomers I am getting the below error.

"MessageSecurityException: The HTTP request is unauthorized with client authentication scheme 'Anonymous'. The authentication header received from the server was 'OAuth realm="https://accounts.google.com/OAuthGetRequestToken"'.

However, this error is not received for all the customers who access the .Net web api 2.

Could you look into this and help me resolve this issue as it is affecting the end users.

Monday, September 7, 2020 11:07 AM

All replies

• Hi SwapyMsft,

Thank you for posting here.

I note that the Google Adwords API is a third-party application for which we don't provide help.

You can consider posting it in AdWords API forum for more efficient responses. Thanks. 

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 8, 2020 5:37 AM