S&T 2014, New version coming? Request/question about needed feature RRS feed

• Question

• I was wondering if there's a new version forthcoming in 2014.

Specifically, the thing I've been most looking forward to is auto-fill of address information, a la GoogleMaps, or at least a better brain in Streets & Trips to figure out a long street name from the first few letters of the name once Search is used.

I use Streets & Trips in a vehicle, and it becomes very tedious to type those entire (often long) streetnames from the driver's seat one-handed.

I have a script that auto-adds the city&state to the search field for me, then leaves me to type in the street# & name, but it would be nice if I could type for instance...

GUAD to get a listing of choices that includes Guadalupe Street

WAX to get a listing of choices that includes Waxahatchee Street

Etc.

Again, cuz it's a PAIN to type those long street names one handed on the move.

Monday, March 31, 2014 7:03 PM

All replies

• Another feature that might come in handy for those of us who do lots of lookups in the same city (taxi drivers, chauffeur, bus drivers, deliveries, etc) is if the City/State fields were to come up auto-populated with the last used information remaining in place.

That way, we could change it if we NEED to, but otherwise could ignore it as "already filled in".

Monday, March 31, 2014 7:11 PM