none
possibilty of another sticky thread RRS feed

• Question

• I wanted to inquire about the possiblity of having another stick thread in all forums. one with some short and simple posting directions/suggestions and maybe with some basic netiquate also, maybe like a shortened version of what MVP Daniel Petri has included on a support page, along with some basic netiquate. there seems to be plenty of "help me!!" type of questions with little to no information in the post, also the amount of people the are using caps or trolling . just something that would catch most peoples attention like "Please Read Before Posting" or anything else that would help with some of these situations and lack of information that is being posted
    • Moved by Don Tan Monday, November 23, 2009 8:02 PM This is an off topic thread from "Forums Ony" bug reporting Forum. Moving to suggestions forum (From:Forums Issues (not product support))
    Sunday, November 22, 2009 7:39 PM

Answers

• Thanks for the feedback. I'll move this thread to the "Suggestions and Feedback" forum so our community program managers and members can review this.

Forums Test Lead
    • Marked as answer by securityguy14 Wednesday, November 25, 2009 8:23 AM
    Monday, November 23, 2009 8:01 PM