restored laptop RRS feed

• Question

• I have restored my laptop Lenovo B575, to an earlier point because something I did messed things up and was not working properly. Now I can not access my control panel, computer, pictures, or any of the things that should be accessable to us in the start 8 panel (windows 7 startup key/panel) When I click on any of these , PC settings, Control Panel etc. I get a blank box pop up and the title of the box is "File Explorer" HELP!! how do I get my settings and control panel and pictures etc back so that they can be easily accessed? I don't know if I have the right area if not please forward to the right person/section.
    • Edited by zelda0114 Thursday, July 30, 2015 4:33 PM
    • Moved by Sheng Jiang 蒋晟 Friday, July 31, 2015 5:50 PM Not dev related. Use answers.microsoft.com instead.
    Thursday, July 30, 2015 4:26 PM

Answers

• Hi Zelda0114,

Please submit your question in Community forum for effective response. This forum is to discuss desktop development issue.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, August 4, 2015 9:13 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Friday, September 4, 2015 10:09 PM
    Friday, July 31, 2015 7:49 AM