Redirected to live.com RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

ok, It has been suggested that you change the primary language setting in your Internet options if you are redirected when trying to subscribe. I agree that this works, but being a US military member stationed in Germany I have a Issue that can not be resolved so easily by this method. when I change the language it does sent to where I can subscribe but it want to sell me the subscription for 49.95 Euro .... meaning after the exchange rate I will have to pay $83 USD for this. and the OFFER I received does not convert after I change the language. So beware ... if you are a service member stationed in a foreign country you will be paying the exchange rate for Onecare and not the US dollar amount. Onecare needs to remedy this situation, until then Norton has no problem recognizing your nationality and not location.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008 4:00 AM

All replies

• Thanks for the comments on your experience. Yes, if you purchase online during activation, it will be at the local price, in this case the cost in Germany. You can use a retail product key to activate, though. Did you already activate and purchase?

-steve

Tuesday, February 5, 2008 7:22 PM