none
System.NullReferenceException in Microsoft.Hpc.Scheduler.Store.SchedulerStoreSvc RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All , 

My application submits  jobs to WinHpc cluster via .Net API.

Each job contains parametric sweep task (1 -> 500) and my application is registered to all  job / tasks events .

Both client and server version - 3.4.4.4169

Yesterday my application process was terminated due to an unhandled exception , according the stack trace it was NullReferenceException in HPC Scheduler Store Service .

I got the same error message two months ago.

Could you please help me to understand how can I  solve that issue ? 

Application: App.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException Stack: at Microsoft.Hpc.Scheduler.Store.SchedulerStoreSvc.get_Token() at Microsoft.Hpc.Scheduler.Store.SchedulerStoreSvc.OpenStoreManager() at Microsoft.Hpc.Scheduler.Store.SchedulerStoreSvc._MonitorThread() at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object) at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart() 

Monday, December 15, 2014 6:08 PM

All replies

• Hi Shay,

Thanks for reporting the issue, we will look into this issue and back to you when we have any findings.

Qiufang

Qiufang Shi

Thursday, December 25, 2014 4:11 AM
  • We have identified the issue and this will be fixed in our following release.

Thanks

Qiufang Shi

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 8:32 AM