Can't Update My Phone's OS. RRS feed

• Question

• Can You Please Help Me. I Have A Sony Experia Z1 Mobile Phone. I Can’t Install My Comm Bank App As It Says That The OS Is Out Of Date. I Want To Install A Later OS, But The Phone Won’t Let Me. It Just Loads The Software For Hours, Then When I Try To Install A New App, It Goes Back To The Same Message: OS Needs To Be Updated. This Includes The Factory Reset. I Am A Licenced Program Developer With Microsoft, Meaning That I Am Licenced To Write Software For This Device And Legally Sell The Program. I Have The Full Version Of Visual Studio Professional, 2012. Version 11.0.61219.00 Update 5. How Can I Gain Access To The Phones OS.
    Sunday, April 12, 2020 11:54 PM

All replies

• Hello,

You need to contact Apple support for this issue. This forum is for VB.NET and even if you are coding in VB.NET you need to take care of the OS issue with Apple first.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Monday, April 13, 2020 12:07 AM