i need my product key of my licensed windows 7 operating system RRS feed

• Question

• my laptop serial no. is CBQ1052994 AND I'm having licensed windows 7 but after formatting my laptop and reintalling the OS from my recovery disc, it is being showing that my windows 7 copy is not genuine. so please send me the product key of my windows 7 copy. And please get the solution as soon as possible
    • Moved by Ronnie VernonMVP Saturday, October 23, 2010 10:36 AM Moved to proper forum (From:Service Pack 1 Beta for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2)
    • Edited by moneylover Saturday, October 23, 2010 3:49 PM
    Saturday, October 23, 2010 8:06 AM

Answers

• If Win.7 came preinstalled there will be a sticker on the computer somewheres.If from a disk,on the case or disk.

Then go to "computer" from start menu,then "system properties".At the bottom of this page is where you enter product key.

Saturday, October 23, 2010 8:26 AM

All replies

• If Win.7 came preinstalled there will be a sticker on the computer somewheres.If from a disk,on the case or disk.

Then go to "computer" from start menu,then "system properties".At the bottom of this page is where you enter product key.

Saturday, October 23, 2010 8:26 AM
  • "moneylover" wrote in message news:199a05dd-fb06-4dfa-8660-fd658180ecdf...
    my laptop serial no. is CBQ1052994 AND I'm having licensed windows 7 but after formatting my laptop and reintalling the OS from my recovery disc, it is being showing that my windows 7 copy is not genuine. so please send me the product key of my windows 7 copy.

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Saturday, October 23, 2010 10:36 AM