Unable to load SQL server Management studio RRS feed

• Question

• First of all i want to tell that, I installed SQL SERVER 2005, but i am not able to find any shortcut for the ENTERPRISE MANAGER as usual... and instead i found MANGEMENT STUDIO ..

This Management studio works for two time after installation,, but when i start my COMPUTER next day, even i click on the short cut a hundreds of times, it doesnt respond,.... What shoud i Do?
    Whats the Actual Problem..????????

Initially i installed SQL SERVER 2005 and then VS2005...
    Whats the problem.. ?????????????????? and i didnt get any error messages.. it just doesnt respond....
    Whats the Problem.. ??????????????? I will be thankful if any one helps me come out of this issue.. please..... Urgent Help needed...
    Want Help urgently
    • Edited by platinumfarooq Sunday, April 6, 2008 4:27 AM some mistakes were there
    Sunday, April 6, 2008 4:18 AM

Answers

• FAROOQ PASHA said:

First of all i want to tell that, I installed SQL SERVER 2005, but i am not able to find any shortcut for the ENTERPRISE MANAGER as usual... and instead i found MANGEMENT STUDIO ..

This Management studio works for two time after installation,, but when i start my COMPUTER next day, even i click on the short cut a hundreds of times, it doesnt respond,.... What shoud i Do?
    Whats the Actual Problem..????????

Initially i installed SQL SERVER 2005 and then VS2005...
    Whats the problem.. ?????????????????? and i didnt get any error messages.. it just doesnt respond....
    Whats the Problem.. ??????????????? I will be thankful if any one helps me come out of this issue.. please..... Urgent Help needed...

Want Help urgently

Hi There-

This forum is not the right place for product support. You should ask your question in the following forum: http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/default.aspx?ForumGroupID=19&SiteID=1

Thanks!
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Sustained Engineering Team
    Sunday, April 6, 2008 6:15 AM