Licensing RRS feed

• Question

• Do you have to purchase Windows small business cals for windows home server, I only ask because it refers me to a non existant windows small business server 2003 licensing wizard when I click on licensing under administrator tools.
    Friday, June 15, 2007 3:32 AM

Answers

• No you don't. WHS is liited to 10 clients. Much of W2k3 SBS is left in place and you've found one of the loose ends!

Gordon

Friday, June 15, 2007 9:37 AM

All replies

• No you don't. WHS is liited to 10 clients. Much of W2k3 SBS is left in place and you've found one of the loose ends!

Gordon

Friday, June 15, 2007 9:37 AM
  • .... and that's why there's the warning web page on the desktop! You don't need the Admin functionality - the console gives you all you need.
    Friday, June 15, 2007 12:42 PM
  • <form action="http://www.reddit.com/user/kevinmdesq/#" class="usertext" id="form-t1_cfu4lkwzm2" style="margin-margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-padding-padding-right:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-font-size:small;">

Essentially the OneNote 2014 user agreement (and looks like they've added this agreement when you go to use all Microsoft's products) now says that Microsoft can be aware that their products are defective and you have no legal rights except to recup. "5 dollars" back from this Co.. Trust Microsoft? Dahh! A law not so different from "the lemon law" is neded, wouldn't you say?

</form>

You might want to consider visiting the OneNote Community Forum if you wish to discuss OneNote.

Carey Frisch

Tuesday, March 4, 2014 6:51 PM