Is there a way to permenantly ignore an error message? RRS feed

• Question

• I continuously get an error that my router is not working setup.  My router is working fine and so is everything with WHS.  Just want to eliminate or ignore the error message.
    sk11918
    Monday, January 23, 2012 6:14 PM

Answers

• You should not keep getting that message - when you set up your router did you tell it that UPNP was not required and you would set it up manually?

Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.
    • Marked as answer by Night Owl 7 Monday, January 23, 2012 7:00 PM
    Monday, January 23, 2012 6:27 PM
  • I just made the change you suggested a little while ago.  It makes sense that you should tell it that you will be manually setting it up although it took the auto setup and worked fine.  I appreciate your insight and will let you know if it does not work.

Thanks again...

The Night Owl
    • Edited by Night Owl 7 Monday, January 23, 2012 7:04 PM
    • Marked as answer by Night Owl 7 Monday, January 23, 2012 7:07 PM
    Monday, January 23, 2012 7:03 PM

All replies

• You should not keep getting that message - when you set up your router did you tell it that UPNP was not required and you would set it up manually?

Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.
    • Marked as answer by Night Owl 7 Monday, January 23, 2012 7:00 PM
    Monday, January 23, 2012 6:27 PM
  • I just made the change you suggested a little while ago.  It makes sense that you should tell it that you will be manually setting it up although it took the auto setup and worked fine.  I appreciate your insight and will let you know if it does not work.

Thanks again...

The Night Owl
    • Edited by Night Owl 7 Monday, January 23, 2012 7:04 PM
    • Marked as answer by Night Owl 7 Monday, January 23, 2012 7:07 PM
    Monday, January 23, 2012 7:03 PM