WHS trial. RRS feed

• Question

• I downloaded and installed the trial version. Love it and will buy the full version. The question I have is on my consul/settings it says license expires 2/19/2010 but when I log onto WHS machine it says expires in 24 days. When I downloaded it said 120 trial but the server says 30 days. Which one is right?

Thanks, Marion
    Tuesday, September 1, 2009 1:44 AM

Answers

• I downloaded and installed the trial version. Love it and will buy the full version. The question I have is on my consul/settings it says license expires 2/19/2010 but when I log onto WHS machine it says expires in 24 days. When I downloaded it said 120 trial but the server says 30 days. Which one is right?

Thanks, Marion

You need to register on Connect and request an activation key in order to receive the full 120 days.  (You get 30 days without a key.)
    Tuesday, September 1, 2009 1:55 AM

All replies

Thanks, Marion

You need to register on Connect and request an activation key in order to receive the full 120 days.  (You get 30 days without a key.)
    Tuesday, September 1, 2009 1:55 AM
  • Thank you again for your help.
    Marion
    Tuesday, September 1, 2009 2:01 AM
  • Wonder whats up with their site. I keep getting a timed out when I try to register. I'll keep trying.
    Tuesday, September 1, 2009 2:04 AM
  • Wonder whats up with their site. I keep getting a timed out when I try to register. I'll keep trying.

I got thru this time and activated my trial version. So far I'm really liking WHS.
    Tuesday, September 1, 2009 1:10 PM