(corleyj) XP WGA Crashes on reboot, and any type of WGA validation. RRS feed

• Question

• I am having the same exact problem Richard is describing and have reported the problem on CASE_ID_NUM: SRZ070222001624  I have not heard anything since 01 March 2007.

My drivers are fully up to date for everything, my video card is an nVidia GeForce 6800GT.  I've reformated completely and reinstalled Windows XP from a SP1 CD and a SP2 CD and the same WGA problems persist.  Since reformating and reinstalling it stopped crashing on reboot, but I still have the same problem desribed when trying to do anything using IE (ActiveX controls).  I noticed the problems first surfacing when you updated WGA to the same version used in Vista, because I cannot install Vista either.  Please fix WGA.

Thanks,

--Joe

Friday, March 16, 2007 5:30 PM

Answers

• Hi Corleyj,

Very sorry for the Inconvenience, I have contacted the manager for that support group and you should be contacted shortly. Please inform me if you are not.

Thank you,
    Darin Smith
    WGA Forum Program Manager

--------------------------------------------------------

All Users: Please go to http://forums.microsoft.com/Genuine/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1255325&SiteID=25 before posting a question.

Friday, March 16, 2007 9:47 PM

All replies

• split post to it's own thread

Darin

Friday, March 16, 2007 8:34 PM
  • Hi Corleyj,

Very sorry for the Inconvenience, I have contacted the manager for that support group and you should be contacted shortly. Please inform me if you are not.

Thank you,
    Darin Smith
    WGA Forum Program Manager

All Users: Please go to http://forums.microsoft.com/Genuine/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1255325&SiteID=25 before posting a question.

Friday, March 16, 2007 9:47 PM