OFFICE HOME PREMIUM 365 FOR MAC SCAM!!!! RRS feed

• Question

• This software is really a fraud, an scam for Mac users. I bought it online 2 weeks ago, and every time i switch on my Macbook, and i want to open power point, excel, etc, a window pops up and prompt me to sign in through my Microsoft account or entering the product key. Microsoft never sent me an email with the product key. SO, i have to enter the email account and password to be able to open any file. BUT, if i am not in an internet environment simply I CAN NOT OPEN ANY FILE!!!!!.....3 days of calls to technical support EVERYWHERE, UK UAE, USA and no one, absolutely NOBODY has helped me to fix the problem. Multiple calls, transfering to the right support, then connecting to othe team, and so on for hours!!!! what is this???? is really the Microsoft of Bill Gates??? cause what i can see is the most horrible company regarding the customer service point of view. To bill it took seconds, to fix a problem take days of witnessing incompetency.....thanks god im an APPLE user but unfortunately i have to have this damn Office software....STAY AWAY FROM MICROSOFT....HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!!
    • Moved by Max Meng Wednesday, March 27, 2013 2:16 AM
    Tuesday, March 26, 2013 10:13 AM

Answers

• It takes a while, just keep phoneing and emailing them. Somewhen you'll recieve your answer. It's the same for me if I have a paying issue. I have to keep phoneing and emailing until they solve my problem. Microsofts phone number is free anyways so you can phone them as much as you want to.

BTW: I dislike Office 2013 and 365 anyways. I like 2010 and 2007 the most.

The following is my signature:

Powershell Programmer & Advanced Lua Programmer

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

I published the URL's for the icons in my signature.

Please contact me, before reporting me, thank you.

[string](0..21|%{[char][int]([int]("{0:d}" -f 0x28)+('577076797174-87661607769657424-8687168065964').substring(($_*2),2))})-replace' '

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 7:44 AM

All replies

• It takes a while, just keep phoneing and emailing them. Somewhen you'll recieve your answer. It's the same for me if I have a paying issue. I have to keep phoneing and emailing until they solve my problem. Microsofts phone number is free anyways so you can phone them as much as you want to.

BTW: I dislike Office 2013 and 365 anyways. I like 2010 and 2007 the most.

The following is my signature:

Powershell Programmer & Advanced Lua Programmer

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

I published the URL's for the icons in my signature.

Please contact me, before reporting me, thank you.

[string](0..21|%{[char][int]([int]("{0:d}" -f 0x28)+('577076797174-87661607769657424-8687168065964').substring(($_*2),2))})-replace' '

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 7:44 AM
  • Well Office 2013 and Office 365 are optimized for touch, and the concept is fairly new and will regularly be updated (one of the advantages of cloud software). What are the problems you've found? Is it general design issues? Have you found a feedback form in Office 365? I use that a lot.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 3:59 PM