none
Top Answerer/Contributions for MSDN Forum RRS feed

• Question

• Hi to all,

Where can i see the listed top contributor/Answerer of this Forum, and probably a whether it is non-employee/employee of Microsoft, Partner/Non-Partner, MCC/Non - MCC, MVP/Non-MVP, this there possible to promote a answerer to become an awardee of the forum?

Thanks,

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 2:19 AM

Answers

All replies

• Originally these statistics were per forum, but now they seem to be per brand (for the whole MSDN/TechNet/Microsoft) which is unfortunate. I am also not sure if these statistics are up to date.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 2:29 AM
  • Hi Naomi N,

Probably this forum needs to develop, in behalf of my grey matter, being contributor to be an awarded in this forum that makes every developer to boost their self-ego and being renown, and which it had every answerer goal to achieve needs to become part of it, like me, if i share my answers and help others, then someone/somebody recognized your help then acquire to promote you as a moderator/MCC/MVP/etc. 

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 2:43 AM
  • I wish it would be as simple as that. I've been top answerer for T-SQL forum for about 4+ years in a row. It didn't yet result in this recognition although I am a moderator in several forums now.

My blog

My TechNet articles

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 3:16 AM
  • basically, a moderator like you hasn't capability to improve the msdn forum, your giving a birth of voluntarily answers and helping others but msdn not recognizing every contributor with or without award, atleast having a certificate from msdn didn't received anything?

Like recognition as certified msdn forum moderator/MCC/MVP? so result is nothing at all?

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 3:27 AM
  • Well, I've been MCC for some time but not in the latest cycle (have no idea why). I think this program stopped.

I have been nominated a few times for MVP (last time more than a year ago) but never got it.

I got Moderator status in several forums.

I also was invited to TechNet Wiki Council and to become a blogger in TechNet Wiki Ninja blog

http://blogs.technet.com/b/wikininjas/archive/2013/11/25/interview-with-saeid-hasani-many-times-technet-guru-competition-winner.aspx

So, yes, I did get some recognition, but not a whole lot.

BTW, looks like Google Chrome again doesn't correctly make links when I copy link. I have to manually make it a link now.

My blog

My TechNet articles

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 5:06 AM
  • Hello,

If you'd like to see the "Top answerers" reflect top answers per forum, instead of per brand, I'd suggest posting a suggestion on the Suggestions and Feedback for the Forums forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C40686F746D61696C2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, January 17, 2014 3:02 PM