none
WPF Grid Out of focus issue(Out of grid viewport issue) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm facing issue related to WPF grid control, I have a generic grid for my whole legacy application.  in my grid have around 12 columns to display. some columns have come through the database and some columns are appearing through the runtime that called custom columns. on custom columns, I used masking to hid first or last characters.

When I pressed tab and switching to the top to bottom row then again press tab from cell to the cell than some cells masked value will be unmasked, this happened dues to grid viewport focused. if all columns under grid viewport then it's working fine.

Reference video #https://www.screencast.com/t/MAXLUY9CPykv  

I did google I found one method name is BringIntoView, ScrollIntoView  

GridControl1.CurrentColumn.BringIntoView()

Please suggest me which method is good, any drawback and any limitation with this method or any other methods except this please suggest.

Thanks, Kapil Khare

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 10:11 AM

All replies

• Hi   Kapil Khare,

>>I'm facing issue related to XCEED grid control, I have a generic grid for my whole legacy application.  in my grid have around 12 columns to display. some columns have come through the database and some columns are appearing through the runtime that called custom columns. on custom columns, I used masking to hid first or last characters.

When I pressed tab and switching to the top to bottom row then again press tab from cell to the cell than some cells masked value will be unmasked, this happened dues to grid viewport focused. if all columns under grid viewport then it's working fine.

Thank you for posting here.

According to your question is related toXCEED control, I suggest you can visitthe Xceed support center for getting  suitable support.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Yong Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 22, 2018 6:20 AM
  • Hi Young Lu,

If I'm using the WPF Grid and how to fix this issue. Please suggest me.

Thanks, Kapil Khare

Monday, November 26, 2018 5:51 AM