New pretty layout to adlab, but how complete is the dataset? RRS feed

• General discussion

• My need for speed, accuracy and my need for cross browser compatibility both outweigh my need for revolving images as a marketer.

Can you tell us whether you are now using the full database of query information or just a limited sample? Clearly we can't make use of all these fantastic tools until Microsoft can give us some reassurance that when we see a result we can at least say that it gives us something real.

Can you tell us more about the quality or completeness of the data being used with these demos? Also - if you think anything is not a BETA but is something that we can use for  proper market research then this would be helpfull too. I am assuming it is all beta t the moment.

Dixon.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 11:13 AM

All replies

• Hello Dixon,

Thanks for your interest in the adLab technologies. The algorithms showcased on the adlab website are indeed based on sampled datasets. The results are designed to produce anecdotal information that might indicate a trend or behavior, not for market research.

We have not date yet as of when those tools will be available to the public with datasets based on the full MSN query traffic.

Best regards,
    -pascale

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 12:20 AM
  • It seems we are always paying to beta test a product that isen't ready for market. Are we getting our monies worth?

G.E.M.

Friday, March 23, 2007 4:47 AM