Software RRS feed

• General discussion

• I am trying to install some software called Body Works. It said it can be used with all current Microsoft Vista, I am using home premium. Initially it started to install as expected but it came up with the following message: This product does not support windows NT. I am not using windows NT never have. I thought it may have been a problem with install so tried again and it wont even enter the set-up just keeps giving me the above message. Can anyone helpp?? I am going mad or is there something wrong??
    Wednesday, August 26, 2009 6:26 PM

All replies

•  

You're off topic for this forum, which is dedicated to Windows Live OneCare.

You should probably contact the maker of the software to confirm your system requirements. Windows Vista is based on the NT kernel, so their installer is apparently detecting the Windows version and throwing that error due to incompatibility.

You may also want to try the Microsoft Public newsgroups here: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx

-steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Wednesday, August 26, 2009 7:23 PM