none
Update to BDD cert incoming? RRS feed

• Question

• I noticed that the cert for "MCTS: Business Desktop Deployment" retires on October 31st, 2010. Does MS have any plans to update the cert. For instance, will there be a MCTS: Microsoft Deployment Toolkit cert? (Or does the SCCM certs replace BDD?)

Desktop/server/application deployments are my niche, sort of speak, but I've never taken the time to get certified. I'd like to know what options I have for an MS cert, such as the aforementioned BDD cert. Of course, if that cert is going away, I don't want to waste my energy.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 8:09 PM

Answers

• Which Microsoft exam are you referring to?

Is this 74-139 Deploying Business Desktops with Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and Microsoft Office 2003?

Are you familiar with Exam 70-635: TS: Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2008, Desktop Deployment? I think this exam somewhat similar to what I mentioned above and there is no plan for retirement (at least not anytime soon)

Check the link for detail: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-635&locale=en-us#tab1

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    Sunday, July 11, 2010 5:38 AM