No Research Auto Collage 2008 any more!!!!! RRS feed

• Question

• It is a great shame Microsoft no longer support such a Good product as the Research AutoCollage 2008 any more. 

The time period from when it was available (2008) may be distant, I have never found any other Collage programme as good as this.

I also appreciate there are no further improvements that can be made by continuing to support it, it is such a pity that Microsoft cannot make it possible for such admirers as myself to be able to purchase a product key for installation on a new laptop or any other device.

Microsoft Technicians, PLEASE re-think your policy.....Thanking you, in hopeful anticipation...…………………………..

Friday, June 29, 2018 6:53 PM

All replies

• I absolutely agree with you. I was so disappointed when the program quit working. I'm still searching for a product that worked as well as this one.
    Friday, July 13, 2018 2:20 PM
  • It is also unbelievable for me that this program is no longer for sale.

I lost the production keys when replacing the computer.

I asked microsoft Netherlands for help, I get a download  for an American site where you could download the program but could not register it!

Please help

Thursday, August 9, 2018 5:33 PM
  • I agree, it is the best one I ever found, have to wonder why they leave the links up there for peeps to be told there is no such page and for undeliverable emails! Microsoft technicians, PLEASE rethink your policy, why get rid of something when it is not broken?
    Sunday, November 4, 2018 11:02 PM