Like a Linked Pipe or Tube or something 2.0ish a great idea, I know it's new so I hope I didn't break it...Serever runtime error RRS feed

• General discussion

• Like a Linked Pipe or Tube or something real 2.0-ish. What a great idea to see how social the MS crowd is. So I went right to the Team Link...just curious you understand. Those pictures were so small and I promise that I only singled clicked on the link, but it pulled up this nasty runtime error:

Server Error in '/Tagspace' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
        <system.web>
            <customErrors mode="Off"/>
        </system.web>
    </configuration>

and so I did not even get a closer look at the team...

http://beta.communities.microsoft.com/tagspace/Error.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/tagspace/default.aspx

Is this what you mean by Beta means beta? I am not discouraged though. Anyway I am energetically looking forward to taking it for a spin...good luck and Best Regards, The Job Dr.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 4:08 AM