Media Center Connector Does Not Install on VMC w/TV Pack 2008 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

I have two machines connected to my WHS w/PP3.  The Win7 Ultimate machine ran the media center connector software without issue and after reboot had all of the added goodies like tv archive available.  My HTPC running Vista Ultimate 32bit and the TV Pack 2008 unfortunately is not cooperating.  It seems to install the connectore without any visable errors or hang ups but after restarting the new menu items are not in MC.  Any thoughts?  Searches with WHS and TV Pack seem to come up pretty empty.

Thanks for your insights!
    Monday, January 4, 2010 1:04 PM

Answers

• Hello all,

I have two machines connected to my WHS w/PP3.  The Win7 Ultimate machine ran the media center connector software without issue and after reboot had all of the added goodies like tv archive available.  My HTPC running Vista Ultimate 32bit and the TV Pack 2008 unfortunately is not cooperating.  It seems to install the connectore without any visable errors or hang ups but after restarting the new menu items are not in MC.  Any thoughts?  Searches with WHS and TV Pack seem to come up pretty empty.

Thanks for your insights!
    You might want to try filing a bug report on Connect.
    Wednesday, January 6, 2010 1:52 AM