More than one Subject Tree RRS feed

• Question

• I Need to know if there is a way to create more than one subject tree. I would like a subject tree for my service request but i would also like a different tree for my opportunities. I dont want all the subjects combined into one tree for it would get to confusing and cluttered. Is there a way to do this? If so how would i go about creating a new subject tree?
    Monday, November 22, 2010 3:42 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello.

You can develop custom pages and integrate it into you CRM.

Microsoft CRM Freelancer

My blog (english)
    Мой блог (русскоязычный)
    Monday, November 22, 2010 5:13 PM
  • you need to create new custom entity (call it OpportunitySubjectTree) for your new subject tree..have the same structure as CRM Subject tree and then use then as look up in your opportunity record.
    MayankP
    My Blog
    Follow Me on Twitter
    Monday, November 22, 2010 5:27 PM
  • I would also like to know if there is a way and maybe how to make a custom subject tree?

I need the Subjects you can edit under > Settings > Busniess Management > Subjects

But also an other Subject tree where you select other subjects. I don't want to the two trees to be in same place.

Its for use under Case, where I need to set some subject as of Business Marked and the other lookup field with subjects of Technical support issues.

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011 1:52 AM