Street & Trips freezing up my computer RRS feed

• Question

• I lost all of my files & had to reinstall everything. I had S&T 2006,I downloaded microsoft sp3 update,I tried to reinstall S&T 2006 it said it was not compatible with this system.I downloaded the new S&T 2011. Now my computer freezes up when I try to use it. Can someone help me with this problem ? Thank you for your time. grizlyds.
    Dan Seeloff
    Wednesday, April 6, 2011 2:59 PM

All replies

• Hi Dan,

Does the computer med the minimum system requirements for ST2011?

I'm not sure if it is still possible, or if you would consider doing it, but restoring the computer to a before SP3 upgrade point could help. But it could also create other issue.

Laptop GPS World
    Wednesday, April 6, 2011 8:47 PM
  • Hi Marvin, I did go back to the sp2. I had to strip all the files & reinstall them.I am using windows xp sp2.I still can't install s&t 2011. I tried to reinstall my 2006 version,it will not completely install,when I try to register it it freezes up,& never completes the install. My computer meets all of the system requirements for both 06 & 11.I'm not sure what to do? Any ideas?Thanks for your help.grizlyds.
    Dan Seeloff
    Thursday, April 14, 2011 9:22 PM
  • Same problem-locks up- cursor is a spinning blue?? circle-have to shut down and re-boot. Why does this happen????P.S. This is the onle software besides window 7 on my new laptop?????
    Friday, April 22, 2011 5:10 PM