good audio only podcasts? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

wondering if there are any good audio podcast series that cover Windows Server technologies? I commute to work and have found listening to podcasts to and from work is a GREAT way to stay up to date. I have several podcast series I listen to regularly in the field of IT security, but I would love to find podcasts covering windows server technologies in a way that would help to prepare for taking MCSA/MCSE 2008 or 2012 exams... anyone know of where I could tune into such a thing? I know technet has video webcasts, but I'm specifically looking for audio only educational lecture type stuff, or even a radio show format that is educational.

anyone?

Thursday, September 6, 2012 9:10 PM

Answers

All replies

• My first recommendation would be to look at the Podcast section at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/events/bb291010.aspx

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

• Marked as answer by c0pe Friday, September 7, 2012 9:32 PM
    Friday, September 7, 2012 3:33 AM
  • Hi Mr. Wharty,

Thanks for sharing that link to the TechNet podcasts. I never knew TechNet had podcasts, so I'm checking them out now.

Maybe I'll find something useful for the morning commute. Thanks again.

James

Friday, September 7, 2012 4:33 AM
  • Thanks Mr. Wharty.

Looks like lots of good stuff there... wish there was an RSS URL I could point my podcatcher software to though.

Thanks again, marking as answer. If anyone knows of more resources please share.

thanks!

Friday, September 7, 2012 9:32 PM