bulk text in GP report writer RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I want to print bulk text in GP by using report writer. But I can enter few words maximum 100 characters in one text field. So I have to use more than one text fileds to print bulk text. So it is not printing properly.  Please help if there is any other solution for printing below text in GP with report writer

pnoushu@yahoo.com

Monday, November 18, 2013 3:17 PM

All replies

• Noushad,

This is a CRM specific forum. Post your query in GP forum for better help.

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

Monday, November 18, 2013 5:11 PM
  • I am not sure which version you are on, but in GP2010 & GP2013 you can use a Word Template as your invoice and then you can include any amount of static text you like. You can also build your invoice in Crystal Report Writer or SQL Report Builder and obtain the "Forms Printer" module from Accountable Software that will use this custom invoice in place of the GP Invoice. All 3 of these solutions will also give you the ability to automatically email the invoice directly from GP, saving you time and money.

Belinda

www.BelindaTheGPcsi.com

If this answers your questions please mark as answered.  If you are happy with the answer, please give it a vote.  Thanks
    Thursday, November 21, 2013 6:32 PM