none
Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes on Start up (Mojang Screen) RRS feed

• Question

• I last played it about 3 months ago and it was working fine until about 4 days ago. <g class="gr_ gr_132 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="132" id="132">Everytime</g> I start it up it crashes on the <g class="gr_ gr_116 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="116" id="116">mojang</g> screen. <g class="gr_ gr_149 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="149" id="149">Iv'e</g> updated windows and my graphics card driver and everything. Nothing seems to fix it and I need a solution <g class="gr_ gr_376 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Punctuation only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="376" id="376">please</g>.
    Sunday, March 3, 2019 3:44 AM

Answers

• I last played it about 3 months ago and it was working fine until about 4 days ago. Everytime I start it up it crashes on the screen. Iv'e updated windows and my graphics card driver and everything. Nothing seems to fix it and I need a solution please.

(removed invalid grammarly HTML) I'd ask for help over here.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, March 4, 2019 1:54 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Your issue is out of our scope, this forum is for developers to manage their developing account or issues related to registering a developer account.Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 4, 2019 6:22 AM
  • I last played it about 3 months ago and it was working fine until about 4 days ago. Everytime I start it up it crashes on the screen. Iv'e updated windows and my graphics card driver and everything. Nothing seems to fix it and I need a solution please.

(removed invalid grammarly HTML) I'd ask for help over here.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, March 4, 2019 1:54 PM