SQL 70-431 Exam Simulation Questions RRS feed

• Question

• I am sitting for the 70-431 exam tomorrow (I know very late for this and about to be retired); however, I am trying to find some example questions for the scenario/simulation part of the exam.  I am pretty confident of the multiple choices, and I have been working for a while with SQL 2000/2005, but I want to study as much as I can.

Any suggestions?

Sunday, May 8, 2011 6:34 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Probably too late for you, depending on Time zones.

The only tests I am aware of that offer simulations for the SQL 2005 exams is Transcender.com, I believe selftest software http://www.selftestsoftware.com/product.aspx?product_id=70-431&dept_id=1403 is now the same (as both owned by Kaplan) and is on Microsofts approved list.  Both are legititnmate sites and will not put your certification at risk.

Kind Regards,

Ozzy Geoff

• Proposed as answer by Geoff Clark MCM Monday, May 9, 2011 8:01 AM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Wednesday, June 8, 2011 5:32 AM
    Monday, May 9, 2011 8:00 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Probably too late for you, depending on Time zones.

The only tests I am aware of that offer simulations for the SQL 2005 exams is Transcender.com, I believe selftest software http://www.selftestsoftware.com/product.aspx?product_id=70-431&dept_id=1403 is now the same (as both owned by Kaplan) and is on Microsofts approved list.  Both are legititnmate sites and will not put your certification at risk.

Kind Regards,

Ozzy Geoff

• Proposed as answer by Geoff Clark MCM Monday, May 9, 2011 8:01 AM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Wednesday, June 8, 2011 5:32 AM
    Monday, May 9, 2011 8:00 AM
  • Thanks so much for your reply. I have the Transcender practice exams and have gone through all multiple choice and simulation questions successfully - test is in one hour - wish me luck! Dachsielover
    Monday, May 9, 2011 5:47 PM
  • Good Luck - Read the questions carefully :-)

Ozzy Geoff

Monday, May 9, 2011 5:51 PM