none
Forums don't work well on PS3 :/ RRS feed

• Question

• OK, I was browsing the forums on my PS3, and the forums display and work badly....Items are out of place, and my reply to someone's question did not submit using the normal reply window, only through the open reply link in new tab->type reply->submit way, since the submit button isn't recognized as a clickable item....

Kinda weird.... but I suppose most of the problems are from the very limited capabilities of the PS3 web browser...Was wondering if it was something you could fix while not ruining the experience for Windows and Linux systems....

(and yes I did write this thread on my PS3 but had to submit on my windows PC since the submit button is not clickable on the PS3 browser....)

• Edited by JoelbX Wednesday, September 8, 2010 6:46 PM
    Thursday, December 24, 2009 9:05 PM

Answers

• Hi Joel,

Looking at an external article, PS3 comes with a different browser app that we (my team) don't cover (support). Currently, we have higher priority issues that our team is looking into. Mostly stability and feature bugs. I can't say whether or not we'll fix some of the UI issues however our goal is to ensure that Forums renders and features are working according to top browsers used by Forums users (IE and FF).

Thanks for the feedback.
    Forums Test Lead
    Wednesday, January 13, 2010 5:59 PM

All replies

• Hi Joel,

Looking at an external article, PS3 comes with a different browser app that we (my team) don't cover (support). Currently, we have higher priority issues that our team is looking into. Mostly stability and feature bugs. I can't say whether or not we'll fix some of the UI issues however our goal is to ensure that Forums renders and features are working according to top browsers used by Forums users (IE and FF).

Thanks for the feedback.
    Forums Test Lead
    Wednesday, January 13, 2010 5:59 PM
  • OK, I figured that, it's not a huge priority either for me, I'd rather have the last reply links fixed first than this... but just letting ya know that the forums don't work well on PS3..

- JoelbX    My favorite threads | Computer tips
          Contact me | 'Gadget' programs              (Join my Folding@home team! )
    • Edited by JoelbX Friday, January 22, 2010 12:25 AM edit signature :)
    Wednesday, January 13, 2010 6:02 PM