How To Log Out RRS feed

• Question

• I am using CRM directly on the server for development. I also have other users defined. For testing I would like to log in as one of the other users. However, each time I go to http://[server]:5555 it brings me directly to the website without asking for login information. I deleted all the history, passwords, etc in the internet explorer setting but get the same results. There also does not seem to be any log out button/menu. So how can I log out (user with network administrator role) and log in as one of the other users?
    Sunday, September 16, 2012 10:34 PM

Answers

• In your Internet Explorer settings, Security -> Custom Level - at the bottom change 'Automatic logon only in Intranet Zone' to 'Prompt for username and password'.

This will prompt for credentials every time you hit the site

Jason Lattimer

• Proposed as answer by JLattimerMVP, Moderator Sunday, September 16, 2012 11:27 PM
    • Marked as answer by hfaun Monday, September 17, 2012 12:15 AM
    Sunday, September 16, 2012 11:27 PM

All replies

• In your Internet Explorer settings, Security -> Custom Level - at the bottom change 'Automatic logon only in Intranet Zone' to 'Prompt for username and password'.

This will prompt for credentials every time you hit the site

Jason Lattimer

• Proposed as answer by JLattimerMVP, Moderator Sunday, September 16, 2012 11:27 PM
    • Marked as answer by hfaun Monday, September 17, 2012 12:15 AM
    Sunday, September 16, 2012 11:27 PM
  • That did the trick. Thank you.
    Monday, September 17, 2012 12:16 AM