locked
CRM 2011 import solution error - sql server error RRS feed

  • Question

  • I'm trying to import a CRM 2011 unmanaged solution, and I'm getting an SQL Server error with a description: "A read operation on a large object failed while sending data to the client. A common cause for this is if the application is running in READ UNCOMMITTED isolation level. This connection will be terminated." The particular error is raised on the "account" entity.

    I've tried changing the autogrowth values for both the database itself and the log database to larger values (8192 MB and 1024 MB), I've set is_read_commited_snapshot to true, but the problem still persists. Has anyone encountered such problem so far? Anyone perhaps has an idea what else I can try?

    Wednesday, March 8, 2017 1:46 PM

All replies

  • Try to split solution in small multiple solutions.  Than try to import.

    Some time if solution size is bigger, it throws error.


    Hope this helps. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Santosh Bhagat If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

    Friday, March 10, 2017 6:58 AM
  • Thank you for your suggestion Mr Santosh Bhagat.

    The problem was actually in the "Account" entity - setting the attribute "importsequencenumber" to Searchable = yes, resolved that problem, but now I'm facing other difficulties during the import ... I'm getting an "Unhandled Exception: System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaValidationException: The required attribute 'alias' is missing." for a Diagram type of component, and removing the "alias" attributes still doesn't solve my problem. 

    Friday, March 10, 2017 9:34 AM