none
Web Tutorials in Visual Studio and SQL Server: comments appreciated RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everybody

I have not been involved with this group much, but I have lurked a bit & recognise the wealth of experience here.

This seems like a good place to ask for feedback. Perhaps you can help me with this one.

I have been an MCT since 1999, mostly working with Visual Studio and SQL Server. I have recently developed some web tutorials in Visual Studio and SQL Server. These cover C#, VB, OOP, data access, web and windows development, plus database development & admin.

Take a look: http://talk-it.biz/category/tutorials

The idea is to provide a resource for trainers and students.

The tutorials contain screenshots, code snippets and solutions that can be downloaded.

Any comments appreciated.

• ease of use - how easy to follow?
    • topics - are these relevant? what else is hot?
    • level - who would these appeal to?

You are welcome to use these tutorials yourself, if they help.

Thanks in advance.
    Friday, October 19, 2012 8:25 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Everybody

I have not been involved with this group much, but I have lurked a bit & recognise the wealth of experience here.

This seems like a good place to ask for feedback. Perhaps you can help me with this one.

I have been an MCT since 1999, mostly working with Visual Studio and SQL Server. I have recently developed some web tutorials in Visual Studio and SQL Server. These cover C#, VB, OOP, data access, web and windows development, plus database development & admin.

Take a look: http://talk-it.biz/category/tutorials

The idea is to provide a resource for trainers and students.

The tutorials contain screenshots, code snippets and solutions that can be downloaded.

Any comments appreciated.

• ease of use - how easy to follow?
    • topics - are these relevant? what else is hot?
    • level - who would these appeal to?

You are welcome to use these tutorials yourself, if they help.

Thanks in advance.

I will let you know sometimes in 2 days give you a feedback on it .
    Sunday, October 21, 2012 9:04 AM
  • Still looking for feedback?

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 2:27 AM
    Owner
  • You can drop your tutorials on TechNet Wiki.

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 2:27 AM
    Owner