Windows Media Center - no internet tv RRS feed

• Question

• I upgraded my Windows 7 Starter to Home Premium today because it would be easier to watch internet tv.  I have tried everything I can find but cannot get the download option to work (get an error and it tells me to right click on the WMC icon in my system tray and select "update log".  Don't have that option).  I have tried it with and without the firewall.  No change.  Under TV, all I have is Recorded TV, Guide, and Live TV Setup.  Please don't refer me to the webpages for WMC - I've tried everything there. 

I'm not a fan of windows and am only using it now because I wanted an inexpensive machine that had an HDMI output to connect to my TV.  The computer works fine, just not WMC.  I'm not impressed.  If I had purchased the program at a local store, I'd take it back and go back to the starter edition and just use internet explorer.  Since I downloaded it, I don't have that option.

Anyone have any solutions?

Carol
    Sunday, February 13, 2011 1:02 AM

Answers

• Dear Customer,

I'm very sorry you have a wrong place posted. Your issue was not appears to be a relate "Fix it Center(Mr.Fix it)". So I suggest you post your issue to a correct forum. That you can get the right solution soon. Thanks for your understanding!  :)

Sam

• Marked as answer by Sam Zeng Monday, February 14, 2011 2:45 AM
    Monday, February 14, 2011 2:45 AM