how to show image on crystal report from sol server from database RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have stored the images in sql server in byte array format. Now I want to show these images on crystal report. I tried for this but i could't get the images. I have simply added this table on crystal report and drag the image field on crystal report but could't get the images.

I know the images are stored in database properly because i have fetched the images from database and it was successful.

So please let me know any solution.

Thanks.

• Moved by Paul Zhou Wednesday, September 14, 2011 8:02 AM (From:.NET Base Class Library)
    Tuesday, September 13, 2011 2:26 AM

Answers

•  

Hi,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

According to your description, I'd like to move your thread to off-topic because it is a problem related to Crystal Report. You may post thread in Crystal Reports for Visual Studio. There are more experts in that forum so that you may get more useful help there.

Thank you for your posting and understanding.

Have a nice day.

Paul Zhou [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Marked as answer by mpspankaj Monday, September 26, 2011 1:47 PM
    Wednesday, September 14, 2011 8:02 AM

All replies

•  

Hi,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

According to your description, I'd like to move your thread to off-topic because it is a problem related to Crystal Report. You may post thread in Crystal Reports for Visual Studio. There are more experts in that forum so that you may get more useful help there.

Thank you for your posting and understanding.

Have a nice day.

Paul Zhou [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Marked as answer by mpspankaj Monday, September 26, 2011 1:47 PM
    Wednesday, September 14, 2011 8:02 AM
  • Thanks
    Monday, September 26, 2011 1:47 PM