FTP doesn't run RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi all,

My PC have Vista SP1, is connected in an intranet with ISA server 2003 with a proxy, it has a fixed IP in my intranet. When I try to connect via FTP with the internet, it waits until timeout and exits. I tryed to activate and to disactivate the Windows Firewall, anyway the FTP doesn't run.
    I searched for the log of the Windows Firewall with advanced protection on the monitoring element (sorry, I have my os in Italian, I don't know if the descriptions are right), but even with the firewall enabled or disabled, it seems there is no access requests.
    I tried also to force the change my IP address, but it seems it had no effect.

I tryed also to access via FTP to internet with another PC like mine (Vista SP1, with my username), and it accessed. It seems one of the following:
      - My PC have some wrong settings.
      - ISA Server doesn't want that a PC with the name of my PC accesses to internet via FTP.

I don't want change the name of my PC into the server domain beacuse of the licence keys of programs installed into my PC.

I hope someone can help me.

Thank you.

Lucio
    Monday, February 2, 2009 10:13 AM

All replies