I keep getting 3 error messages and they all started at the same time. RRS feed

• Question

• I keep getting this script error when I use Firefox/Mozilla as my internet browser. I just started using F/M about a week ago because I kept having so many problems with IE and Yahoo. I have also started getting this error message about Windows Visual ... keeps slowing my computer down at start up and to change it from automatically starting. I did change it and I am still getting this error. Also I have been getting this MatSvc warring with the error code 0x80072F94 and Keyword:GetUrlProxyInfo. I am wondering if they have anything to do with one another. I have also gotten a message about too many start up programs running, and I have tried to fix that also by not starting important programs. Can you please help. I am using Vista Sp2, dell laptop, and also I am using a lan line. I only was aware of the MatSvc and the Windows visual , and startup programs problems when I ran my Microsoft fix it utility, and when It refered me to this page about using my troubleshooter from system maintence (which I didn't find). Please help. I am so confused.

Thanks,

streetersgirls

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 1:29 AM