Hide or Disable Connect 'To Me' button in subgrid of Connection entity RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Does anybody have experience hiding or disabling Connect 'To Me' the second item if click Connect button in subgrid of Connection entity, either by Visual Ribbon Editor for CRM 2011, or by RibbonXML?  Thanks.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 8:30 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I hope you should be able to do that did you check this, it is for different button but it should give you idea to implement your requirement.

HTH

Our Website | Our Blog | Follow US | My Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 3:57 AM
  • Hi, HTH-

I appreciate your information.  Rather than messing around Xml, is there a way we can hide this Connect 'To Me' button by tools such as Ribbon Editor for CRM 2011?  Thanks.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 2:27 PM
  • I have not modified that specific button, but I have used Ribbon Workbench to hide buttons and sub-commans of a button successfully. You would install Ribbon Workbench as a Managed Solution in your CRM Development instance, then create an Unmanaged Solution containing the Contact entity. Open the Ribbon Workbench solution and from there open the Contact Solution you just created. You can add a "hide command" on the specific button through the Ribbon Workbench UI, then publish the updated Solution to your Development instance.

Thursday, April 17, 2014 4:52 PM