none
MC ID and access code still not received RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

I passed Microsoft Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center exam on 6th March 2014.

Its more that a month now and I have still not received any mail regarding MC ID and access code. I have check the spam folder as well.

Request you to kindly do the needful.

Thanks & Reagrds

Pallavee

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 6:35 AM

Answers

• Hi, Pallavee.

Have all your information ready, including your Prometric Candidate ID (printed on your passed exam result sheet), the date of the exam, and a scanned copy of the passed exam results (less than 100k in size). As well, have the Live ID account ready that you wish to use for your MCP site.

Send an email to Microsoft Learning Support with the passed exam attached. Their email address is mcphelp@microsoft.com

For faster results, you can also contact your Microsoft Regional Service Center on the phone. Please use the following web page to find the correct contact information for help. NOTE: They may still make you send an email afterwards.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/help.aspx.

This web page includes email and phone contact information for your geographic location so you can email or call them directly. They will help you get this figured out.

IMPORTANT: Do not lose the exam results. This is your only proof that you passed the exam until you get your MCP ID.

NOTE: This public forum is usually monitored by fellow IT professionals like you and me but not by Microsoft employees.

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 7:15 AM
    Answerer