Create "WM Media Center"? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I write here today for suggest a Windows "Mobile" Media Center because I think the present solution for multimedia is not very good...I explain : Today, if I want to play WMA files, i need to go Start>Programs>Windows Media Player...But, this solution requieres stylus because with finger I can click on settings into Start Menu and I need to retry...But I've lost time...
    But problem is not only launch Media Player...Now, I need to go to library for chose file i want to play and I have the same problem, I need to use stylus if I want to be sure I choose good file.

It's for why I propose a Windows Mobile Media Center, because a Media Center Like interface is more easy to use with finger...Imagine:
    A Media Center button between Contact and Calendar for easy launch...
    Into Media Center, Music, Pictures and Video ("Radio" for FM phone and why not "TV from operator service") with high-res button...In music, why not display Album Art for easy browsing (for exemple 12/page, change page with a "HTCtouch like" system)...For Browsing Pictures and Video I think use TouchLike to...

With this "Media Center" solution, I think non-business user can be more interested by Windows Mobile...Not you?
    Tuesday, August 28, 2007 1:16 PM