none
70-528 - test exams and expirey dates RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am training for the 70-528 with books and online help. Is there any where to get practice exams to give me some idea what I will face. I have recently read about exam dumps, and would like to point out I am not interested in them. I want to make a career out of this and I need to know the material instead of cheating. I just have no idea what type of questions I will be asked.

Also, this exam is for .net 2.0. Any one got any ideas when this exam will not be supported because it will become dated!?

Honest replies only,

Thanks

Dave

Monday, February 7, 2011 3:12 PM

Answers

• Hi Dave

Cheating does not help, employers and other employees find that you do not meet the standard, new opportunities are often based on reputation.

That said it can be hard to find legitimate material if you just search the web.

Measureup.com provide practice tests approved by Microsoft and should do the job.

If you buy the Microsoft Training Guide (book not eBook) you get some different Measureup tests as part of the package, so this is a good option, my memory of this book is that it covered the requirements well.

Both these sources link to the MSDN if you ask for an explantion, enabling you to easily revise unfamiliar material.

If my memory is right the exam expires at the end of June 2011.  By this I mean you can no longer take the exam.  However once you have earned a qualification you do not lose it.  70-536 which is required for the MCTS does not expire at the same time as is required for the 3.5 qualifications as well.

Hope this helps, and good luck,

Ozzy Geoff

Link to my previous exam retirement post

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/CertGeneral/thread/0a6d7a98-f3f3-41ff-856e-25ee454b06f5

Monday, February 7, 2011 4:21 PM