Exam 70-536 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    I've a question. On microsoft website we can read:
    "Since the exam is now applicable to both Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 and Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 certification tracks, we have changed the name of the exam. Formerly TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 – Application Development Foundation, Exam 70-536 is now called TS: Microsoft .NET Framework, Application Development Foundation. If you are a .NET 2.0 developer, you do not need to learn .NET 3.5 to pass Exam 70-536; conversely, if you are a .NET 3.5 developer, you do not need to review .NET 2.0 to pass the exam".
    So it means that 70-536 is in two versions: for .net 2.0 and for 3.5. So, does it mean that I need to choose the version when I want to book the exam ??
    Friday, July 10, 2009 7:13 AM

Answers

• Hi,
    Sorry but I can see here a lot of missconsuptions the 70-536 is one version for both  .NET Framework 2.0 or  .NET Framework 3.5, if you see the following picture

So the .NET Framework 2.0 is part of the  .NET Framework 3.5 and exam 70-536 cover this part for  .NET Framework 2.0 developer or  .NET Framework 3.5 developer.

Thanks

We are volunteers, if the reply help you mark it as your answer. thanks!!
    My Blog
    Wednesday, July 22, 2009 8:20 AM

All replies