Scheduled recurring deposits RRS feed

• Question

• When I used Money 99, I had no trouble setting up scheduled recurring deposits.  However, in Money Plus Deluxe, I can't seem to be able to do this.  I have set up scheduled recurring bills, and according to the settings, that's where I should go to set up the deposits.  But it only wants to set up bills as regularly recurring.  Also, I am not interested in having the deposits linked online to my bank account.  I only want the information on Money Plus Deluxe.  Can anyone explain it to me (in as simple a way as possible please - not too much techno jargon!)  Thank you.  Marie Yolande
    Monday, July 18, 2011 6:16 PM

Answers

• Go to the Bills Summary Screen and select the NEW button on the lower right corner.  One of the selections is (Recurring) DEPOSIT.
    • Proposed as answer by ameridan Monday, July 18, 2011 7:21 PM
    • Marked as answer by Marie Yolande Tuesday, July 19, 2011 9:03 PM
    Monday, July 18, 2011 7:21 PM

All replies

• Go to the Bills Summary Screen and select the NEW button on the lower right corner.  One of the selections is (Recurring) DEPOSIT.
    • Proposed as answer by ameridan Monday, July 18, 2011 7:21 PM
    • Marked as answer by Marie Yolande Tuesday, July 19, 2011 9:03 PM
    Monday, July 18, 2011 7:21 PM
  • Thank you, Ameridan.  You're so observant!  Marie Yolande
    Tuesday, July 19, 2011 9:04 PM
  • I am sorry but I have tried this and must be missing something.  It has mandatory 'write check' and shows up as a negative on the summary.  Please help.  This has been researched for a week and I cannot find anything else to work.
    Saturday, November 28, 2015 3:34 PM
  • Be sure you are using "Advanced Bills" not "Essential Bills" (gears in upper right corner of window).
    Saturday, November 28, 2015 4:40 PM